Home Chat General Chat

two piece vs one piece

2»

Comments

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    On behalf of the bin bag fighting ( and grappling) hippo organisation (BigFAGHO), I would like to register my disgust at the use of our sport in a derogatory fashion whilst refering to triathlon clothing. We have been an IOC approved sport for many years playing a role in many sports, you may recall several track athletes input toward furthering our cause, as have greco-roman wrestlers & throwing sports.
    It does triathlon no credit using such terms and I would like to see a stop put to it immediately, if you must then please use the approved terminology, ratified by the IOC & WADA (the UCI can't agree), 'Two babies fighting under a blanket.'
    Thank you for your kind attention & compliance.
  • JulesJules Posts: 987
    Britspin wrote:
    bin bag fighting ( and grappling) hippo organisation (BigFAGHO)
  • Hello,

I am president of the 2BABFUAB Club and take great exception to the use of our name and, quite frankly, find your use of the term "'Two babies fighting under a blanket" extremelt offensive. For years we have been fighting perceived stereotypes, particularly from the 1BABFUAB Club, that think they are somewhat "normal" because they only use 1 baby to fight under a blanket.

Our use of babies deserve to be treated equally as there is no difference between 1 baby or two babies fighting under a blanket. Well of course there is a difference but let's not let that get in the way of our perceived victimhood and celebrated "victim status". In fact, if anyone uses that term again then I will meet you at any triathlon meet anywhere in the world and show you just how normal us 2 baby guys are and kick your tight un-busted arses all around the course Ok ? Got it now ? No more taking the p**s out of anyone or anything just in case they "take offence" ok? WE CANNOT OFFEND ANYONE !! IT IS NOT RIGHT !
  • THEIR FEELINGS MAY GET HURT !!
  • jonnnijonnni Posts: 32
    You bunch of p*ss taking sods (pieces of turf) - funniest thing I have read in ages - loving it!
  • jonnnijonnni Posts: 32
    ps one piece every time!
    The BigFAGHO would like to extend its sincerest apologies to 2BABFUAB for any offense caused, this was not our intention, we were just following our hearts, orders, word of god or the report compiled by Mr G.Oogle using rumor & innuendo to achieve our aims..honest.
    The UCI have suspended us pending an enquiry as it may also have been something we ate.
    We are expecting a positive outcome (so to speak..) as we have drawn attention to our unsolicited, no strings attached gift of state of the art b*lls**t detection systems, which in no way will serve to influence any decisions.
    Triathlon awaits a decision from the ITU, Ironman Inc or some one, anyone who may be in charge of something.
    Messages of support coming in..Professional Under Futon Fighters Society & Babies Under Matress Martial Artists..

This is so childish & I am supposed to be working....
  • AvoneerAvoneer Posts: 174
    Two piece - I'm not man enough for a 1 piece yet and besides, I swim train in my shorts - a 1 piece in my local pool - hmmmmm - no thanks........

I've got a "normal" length top though that easily covers the top of my shorts and some.

Barganous at £15 squids as well.

http://www.startfitness.co.uk/product.a ... P_ID=41231

Pat...
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Email just received from the BigFAGO,extending an open invitation to their Annual Novice Under Seventies Profressionally Administered Seasonal And General Event,for HIBBO, not affiliated to WTC Or UCI or any other organisation that cannot tell it's a&se from it's elbow.