Home Sell Triathlon Gear

3K RIBBLE EVO PRO CARBON ROAD BIKE 56CM

This is my my Ribble Evo Pro Carbon Road Bike.

The 56CM 3K Frame, Forks and Seat post are Brand new and completely un-marked.

I had the groupset from an older bike and transfered them onto this frame. however I had to buy a Brand new front derialliuer and Brakes calipers.

The details of the bike are:

Brand new RIBBLE EVO PRO CARBON FRAME 56CM

Brand new RIBBLE EVO PRO CARBON FORKS

Brand new RIBBLE 3K CARBON Seat Post

Brand new SRAM RIVAL Brake Calipers

Brand new SRAM RIVAL Front derialliuer

2008 SRAM RIVAL complete groupset - Crank, BB, Shifters (some scratches from leaning against the wall), Chain, Cassette - 10-28 (Rare) all in good perfectly working condition.

Wheels are 700c Mavic Aksium Weight: Front 870g, rear 985g

Tyres: Continental Ultra race (Front) Bonni Race light.

Seat is the FIZIK Arione Extra-long profile. Weighs 225g

Handle bars are Deda 43CM with a Deda Stem.

NOKON Brake Cables - really great system that is light and fully contained, so will never get grit in there and stop working.

SHIMANO SPD-SL Pedals (if you want them?)

The bike feels beautiful to ride and I would love to keep it but have a lower back injury and can't ride a road bike anymore.

The Bike is in Plymouth and would consider meeting to deliver to 50 miles to buyer.

Cash on Collection or Paypal - I will Post the Bike

[img:tr96k8ml]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6127/5994755498_47276f6833.jpg[/img:tr96k8ml]

[img:tr96k8ml]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6136/5994756970_867a912703.jpg[/img:tr96k8ml]

Comments

• Nice ride but come on.......... You've missed out the most important bit of info

HOW MUCH

I'll start things off

£50
  • graham33graham33 Posts: 265
    Oops - ok Sold to the man wearing the £50 note...

I was thing £850 omiyw (or more if you want?)
  • doogledoogle Posts: 58
    If this is still for sale would you be interested in selling frame and forks only? if so how much would you be looking for?