Home Chat General Chat

Get 28% Fitter In 4 Minutes

Comments

• nivaghnivagh Posts: 595
    And yet the website says "Spam Free Zone!. We'll email you but you can unsubscribe at any time."!

Bottom feeders.
  • shadowone1shadowone1 Posts: 1,408
    Hang On dude.... you are saying get fitter by 28% in 4 mins and you expect us to believe this isn't spam...

Unless you come up with some brilliant scientific then I'm unleashing the nuclear bomb
  • NicoNico Posts: 2
    Effects of moderate-intensity endurance and high-intensity intermittent training on anaerobic capacity and VO2max. Tabata et al (1996)
    Completely misleading headlines backed up with vaguely related study. Yeah, that's not spam.
  • NicoNico Posts: 2
    I know it is dated 1996, but the point I was trying to make is that interval training works well for those strapped for time. The study shows a 28% increase in top-end fitness, and it is a 4 min workout. I never meant to annoy anyone - certainly not spam, just thought some might like to know about interval training.
    Ok, but you have to take it in the context when a new user registers an account and their only contribution to the forum seems to be an advert.

You're lucky this isn't tritalk - you'd have been flayed alive