Home Sell Triathlon Gear

GIRO PROLIGHT Sz Medium WHITE - only 175gms !!

Giro Prolight Helmet in White Sz Medium (55-59cm) - the lightest helmet in the world, only 175gms !

£75 + p&p

As new condition with replacement pads still in sealed plastic wrapper and box, not a mark on the helmet and clean and fresh as new inside. I am gutted, love this helmet, incredibly light, but it just does not fit my head correctly even though my Specialized helmet (which this was bought to replace) is a medium I guess Giro just build to a different head shape....

Can't upload pics here as files are too big apparently but you can see pics here
http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/ads_item.php?id=5687

or email me and I will send you the pics.

RRP new is £149.99 and cheapest I can find this helmet in medium online (and in stock!!) is £109.99.

and we can sort something out.

Here's what GIRO say about it:

•Simply the lightest race helmet in the world - 175g (size medium, 55-59cm)
•Prolight, fast to fit and fast on the circuits
•Named after the helmet which changed the game, this is the helmet you want to be wearing when on one of those rides that just seems to keep going up and up
•Upper and lower In-Mould hardbodies for a full coverage shell that will remain looking great
•Wind tunnel ventillation - 25 years with fully optimised channeling New, RocLoc SL self-adjusting ultra-light fit system
•Self-adjusting RL SL fit system comfortably cradles your occiptal lobe and stabilises the helmet on the head while weighing only 5 grams
•3-Position snap baskets in the temple area on each side of the helmet and the elastic band allow for a wide range of adjustment in each of the standard Super Fit sizes
•New lightweight webbing with new fixed position over-moulded seperator
•Fixed position webbing reduced weight, keeps webbing from twisting and requires no adjustment
•New lightweight Air Loc brake
•New injection-moulded webbing retainer
•X-Static packaging