Home Sell Triathlon Gear

FELT DA + ZIPP 808/1080

Felt DA 2009 sz 54 with Zipp 808/1080 (tubs), full Dura Ace. Comes with cateye strada wireless computer fitted. This bike was £5,500 new, model used by Garmin in the 2009 tour.

Photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/72636072@N08/?saved=1

I purchased it 2nd hand (almost new) in 2009 with little use (original purchase June 2009). Used for 2010 and 2011 seasons, hard to guesstimate mileage but max 750M in total as virtually all training on my road bike. Only used dry days in Spring & Summer, mainly for races (a few sprints plus Windsor Oly + Vitruvian in 2010+2011). Selling because I suffered 2 herniated discs in my cervical spine in September 2011 (ouch!) and not used since. I need an operation so it won't be used now.

Bike never been crashed and in very, very good condition, only blemishes are:
- 2 very small (2-3mm) slight marks on one side of the top tube where I stupidly fitted a gel holder without using heli tape 100% superficial and barely noticeable. one side of top tube only;
- bars have some scratches/rubs - could be touched up but again completely superficial;
- hoods need a good clean, we all know white hoods get a bit 'grubby' with use.

Otherwise pristine, rear brake serviced + new carbon pads fitted last August at Sigma Sport; Tufo S3 lite on 808 front, Corsa Evo tub on 1080 fitted by Sigma;
Full spec and geometry here: http://2009.feltracing.com/09-catalog/t ... 09-da.aspx
Size 54. I'm 179cm with a relatively long leg to torso and ride both a 54 and 56 road bike. The guy I bought it from was 5'8'' and it would fit anyone between 5'7'' and 6', plenty of adjustment either way on the seat post and the Bayonet 2 stem is super adjustable.

Prefer to sell as a complete bike rather than split and collection (I'm in KT6 but happy to travel up to 1 hour); if to be posted it will be boxed up by my lbs and buyer to pay cost of insured courier.
Pedals not inc. Looking for £2,600 ovno for collection.
PM or email at