Carbon Bicycle
Carbon Frame
Carbon Handlebar
Carbon Stem
Carbon Seat
Carbon Water Bottle Cage
Other Accessories

Why buy from us?

1. Quality Guaranteed! We test every wheel before we send.

2. Best and lightest Hub: Powerway R13 Hub, only 290g.

3. Exact Adjustment Tool: We use USA Parktool Truing Stand with Dial Indicator to control error.

4. Strong Enough Wall Thickness: The wall thickness between nipple and spokes is 3.5mm!! Many other suppliers use only 2.0mm, maybe the rim is a little lighter, but the spokes are very easy to be pulled out. The rim is also very easy to be cracked.

5. Multi-choices: Pillar 1423, Pillar 1432, DT spokes. 3K Gloss/Matte,UD Gloss/Matte Surface treatment. Black/Red/White Hub. Decal can also be designed and made according to your requirements.

6. Flexible Order: You can order everything from us, you can order wheel sets, single wheel, rims, spokes and other accessories.

We are not only a producer but also a cycling fans and player. We provides all the carbon bicycle components of carbon frames (MTB, road,track,and TT,trekking), carbon rims, wheels, frames, handles, saddles, endbars,stems,etc.

We use raw and processed materials of Toray carbon fiber, we build our wheels with famous company spokes, such as Pillar, DT and Sapim. And we test the products based on EN stander so that we can ensure the safety of the products.

We help our customers to get their own DIY carbon wheel, bike and parts, we design and help our customers to design their own decal or logo.

Link to http://www.cheapcarbonbike.com, fly in the wind, breathe fresh air, link to carbon future!

Comments

• I've got a few friends coming up to watch me do the race next month, will be my first IM tri.

Just wanted to find out from those that have been there before, how do spectators normally get from the lake to the bike loop to the run loop? Do the organisers put on shuttle buses (do these work if they do?) or do most people drive to wear they're watching the race?

Can't imagine it would be very easy with everyone driving around especially with the road closures.