Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Brand New Huub Aerious 3:5 size Medium

Mens HUUB Aerious 3:5 Wetsuit Medium cost £350 will sell for £300.

I have currently put this up for sale on ebay so please search for it there.

Firstly I just want to be clear the only reason I am selling this wesuit is that unfortunately after testing the suit in the open water twice, I have discovered it is not quite the right size for me. I am unable to return it now that is has been used.

This is your chance to own one of the Newest and fastest wetsuits on the market at the moment. Using the latest technology and research HUUB in collaboration with Swim Smooth, have created a range of wetsuits which have tested faster than other wetsuits on the market today. The Aerious is the midlevel wetsuit in the range incorporating most of the elements which make up its more expensive brother the Archimedes. The Aerious scored 91% in 220 triathlon magazine, and was the editors choice.

Key features include:

• X-O Skeleton for body alignment and buoyancy
• Arm crossover alignment for correct positioning and reduced snaking / fish-tailing in the water
• Break-away zipper for faster transitions
• Special ultra-flexible lining material
• Neoprene flexibility, thickness and stretch combination unmatched in the industry.

This wetsuit is in the 3:5 buoyancy rating so is suitable for swimmers who have less natural buoyancy in the water. You can find out more information via the Swim Smooth

Wetsuit Condition: The wetsuit condition is nearly new, it has been worn on two occasions, and comes in the original box.

Wetsuit Size:

The wetsuit is a medium size which would fit any male fitting the following size characteristics:
Height: 5ft 7inch - 6ft 1inch (171-184cm),
Weight: 159-187lbsb (72-85kg)

A more detailed sizing guide is available on the swim smooth website.