Home Sell Triathlon Gear
Options

Carrera Valour Road Bike 54cm

Carrera Valour Road Bike In blue white and green.
I bought this in a bit of a rush four years ago to do London Triathlon, which it served me very well for although I always felt a bit cramped. Despite wanting to do more triathlons I just never found the time to train, priorities I know. So the bike has sat for three years in the garage. Spurred on by the olympics I want to attempt to do another (few hopefully). I have since research the subject more and this is just too small for me. The frame size is 54cm from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube, being 6’1” I could do with a 58cm poss 60cm.
As money is tight I am ideally looking to swap for a bigger framed bike so if anyone has a 58-60cm framed road bike of similar spec that is too big for them then message me.
The bike is in good condition with a few scuffs to the frame from storage. Minor surface rust on some of the bolt heads. It has done approx 500-800miles certainly no more than 1000 miles all in good weather. The bike is completely standard so aluminium frame with chromo fork, tektro brakes and shimano sora (brake lever) shifters and rear mech. Two chain rings on the front and seven cassette on the rear.
If no one is interested in the swap then I will put it on ebay at the weekend.