Home Sell Triathlon Gear

FS: Argon 18 E116

2012 Argon 18 E116, size small.

Profile Svet carbon base bar, ZBS s-bend tri bars.
Deda 90mm stem with Ti bolts.
Sram R2C shifters.
Sram Red 170mm 53/39 chainset.
Hawk Racing BB86 bottom bracket.
Sram Rival rear mech with red anodised ceramic jockey wheels.
Sram Rival front mech.
Ultegra 12-23 cassette.
85mm Carbon Wheels with Conti Competition tubs 22m rear, 19mm front.
Choice of either Selle Italia Tri saddle or Prologo TTR.
Pedals not included.

The parts are all new when built. The wheels are badged as Rapide Technologies but are made by Edge in Taiwan. They have air diplacement 'lumps' on them to assist in crosswinds and are the same as older Token models and Colbert rims. They are of good build quality and much better than the cheaper Chinese wheels.

This bike is a beauty, much better than the Plasma and P2 i've owned before. Mega stiff in the BB and really steady handling on the tri bars with the lower bb height. Only selling as I have my first baby due in Feb and simply wont have the time to do it justice next year.

Been used for a season of triathlons which has included turbo sessions and only 200 outdoor miles. Superb condition bar a small paint chip to a seatstay where someone carelessly knocked it in transition, and a small superficial scratch to a fork leg.

Sizing wise I'm 5'9.5" and run a saddle height of 75.5cm, with a pad drop of 12cm. The headtube is adjustable. It's 9.5cm with 2.5 cm of 3d headtube spacers, 5mm top cap and 2cm of normal spacers (14.5cm total). I can send my retul fit report if it assists.

I'm based in south-east London but can post if needed.

Looking for £2500.

More photos available on request.
Call/text me (James) on 07912668146 / 07411117469