Home Chat General Chat

Fraja-Ellie Appeal Support Needed

Currently I am entered into the London Marathon, Newby Hall Triathlon, The Outlaw Triathlon (2.4 Mile Swim, 112 Mile Bike Ride and a Marathon) and now Ironman Wales (2.4 Mile Swim, 112 Mile Bike Ride and a Marathon) as well as the Sandman and Snowman Triathlons in North Wales (entry was kindly donated by Chain Reaction Cycles) I have entered these events so that I can raise as much money as possible for a special little girl called Fraja-Ellie Simpson.Fraja is the 4 years old daughter of my friend and colleague Gary, she is a really happy, funny and very loving little girl. She has been diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer called Neuroblastoma with MYCN amplification which places her in the very high risk category. Even with the multi-modality therapy that she is currently receiving, there is a relatively high chance that her cancer could relapse, should this happen there is generally a very poor long-term prognosis.
Sadly, around 80% of children with Neuroblastoma will relapse, and there is currently no UK relapse protocol. However, there are options available abroad; these treatments could cost in excess of £500,000. There are many other fundraising events taking place for this little girl, please visit her Facebook page for more info:

FrajaEllieAppeal

Please visit the following Just Giving Page to donate to this great cause:

Fraja-Ellie-Appeal

You can now donate by text by texting FEAP98 followed by the amount to 70070

Thank You