Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Felt B2 - immaculate and ready to race

Hello to all on 220. I'm not a triathlete, nor am I a user of this fourm. I am a cyclist who regularly posts on the Time Trial Forum. I am selling my Felt B2, and thought it prudent to advertise on here also. I hope this is ok...

So, here it is:

For sale is my *immaculate* (absolutely mint and A1) and race ready Felt B2. This is the size small - 52cm.

Rear wheel: Corima disc from 2010, so it has the nice chunky carbon finish. Also with as good as new tub. The disc has Easton decals to match with the Easton front. A flexible valve extender is fitted, so a regular pump can be used.

Front wheel: Easton EC90 Aero tubular (with as good as new tub). Fantastic wheel with ceramic bearings.

Both wheels are immaculate.

Front/rear mechs are Dura-Ace as pictured. Chainset is FSA as pictured. Brakes are Felt brakes, with Easton (Swisstop) yellow carbon pads.

The bike comes with Ultegra pedals fitted and sold as part of the sale.

I've only used it to do 10 mile TTs and a few 25 mile TTs up and down drag dual carriageway courses over the last couple of years.

The bike comes with original Felt manual, and 2 spare stems of differing size.

It's super stiff, super aero and a pleasure to ride. I will miss this machine sorely.

It's A1, and ready to race. It wants for absolutely nothing. It's been cared for and maintained fastidiously.

Price is £1950 and I will not accept any offers, nor will I split anything - so please do not ask.

The bike can be viewed in Northamptonshire where I live. Please pick up the bike from Northamptonshire, I am unable to post it.

If it doesn't sell by the 17th April it's going onto eBay, with a £1950 reserve.

Thanks to all.

Please ask for further pics...