Home Sell Triathlon Gear

HUUB Aura Wetsuit Size Small

HUUB Aura wetsuit for sale.

Has been used approximately a dozen times, it does have two very small nicks in it, been glued and no sign of extra tearing (unfortunately just damaged with a finger nail whilst putting it on).

Great wetsuit, and its quickly gathering a very good reputation and reviews within the triathlon community. Love the wetsuit, just lost a few kg's and now need to downsize. The sizing charts are listed on the huub website.

I am based in between Twickenham & Stansted, happy to post at extra cost or you can meet me (regularly swim at Shepperton & Redricks if you wish to try before you buy)

Cost £350 new, sensible offers please.
Catherine

Comments

• ThaTha Posts: 1
    I'd be interested in this wetsuit. Will you be at Redricks this Saturday? Tina
  • Hi Tina,

So sorry, I hadn't been checking my account too often and then was unable to log onto my account! The wetsuit is still for sale but I guess you probably have something sorted my now!

Am able to take to a local pool if you want to try it (Bishops Stortford, Saffron Walden area).

If anyone is interested, please contact via my email cglenister@hotmail.co.uk so that I don't miss your messages!