Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Pinarello Dogma2 Team Sky Di2

Hi All,

I was recently lucky enough to win a competition for a Team Sky Pinarello Dogma 2, ridden in this year's Tour De France by Team Sky pro rider Thomas Lovkvist. The bike has his last name and Swedish flag on the frame as well as a certificate of authenticity from team president Dave Brailsford.

As you would expect from a pro bike, the Dogma is kitted out with a full Dura Ace Di2 groupset (charger included), Pro bar and stem, carbon seat post and F'iz:k seat with carbon rails. The wheels unfortunately are fairly stock Shimanos but could be swapped out easily.

The bike has a few scratches (as you would expect from a machine that has been a part of The Tour) but nothing too major, if anything they add to the authenticity.

As much as I would love to keep this bike and ride it myself, it is unfortunately too small for me. The frame is a 56cm and Lovkvist is 6ft1in.

I'm based in London but would be willing to travel 50miles or so to arrange a meeting for delivery.

If you are seriously interested in this bike please contact me and we can start negotiations- I'm looking for around £5000 for this.

More pictures available if you wish.

Thanks

Michael