Home Sell Triathlon Gear

FELT DA 2007 with Felt B2 Parts £600 ono

I originally purchased this bike in November 2007 for £2500 as a Felt B2. There was a problem with the frame and the frame was replaced under warranty with a FELT DA 2007 FRAME. n.b. The DA Frame Set rrp was £2000. The rest of the parts are from the 2007 B2. I replaced the stem with an Oval adjustable stem so I could have more set up options.

I have replaced the front crank with a Shimano 105 Compact Crank as I took part in a hilly race, but I also have the original FSA crank which I will give you for free.

The bike is in good condition and the frame has covered 1000 miles max. The other parts have been used more extensively (c.2500 miles total) and there are some scratches on the handlebars and wear to the saddle. I replaced the transmission and front brake when I changed the frame so they are relatively new. There is one small scratch to the paintwork on the frame but otherwise it is in perfect condition. The tyres have only covered 100 miles.

I am based in South West London if you would like to come for a test ride. I work normal 9-5 hours Mon-Fri but am off for the next two week. Am happy to post by courier if you wish.

SPEC:

TECHINICAL SPEC:

Frame: Felt DA Bonded Monocoque. Felt Ultra Hybrid Carbon. 58cm (This is the largest size and would suit riders 5'11 - 6'5.
Fork: Easton EC90 AERO. Carbon Fibre, aero crown
Shift Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace.
Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace.
Rear Cogs: 10 speed, 12-23 teeth.
Crankset: Shimano 105 Compact (I also have the original FSA Krono 42/54.
Wheels: Easton Vista SL. RIMS: Easton Vista SL, 20-hole/24-hole
Front Brake: Shimano 105
Rear Brake: Tektro Ultima
Seatpost Felt 3.1 Carbon Aero Pro
Saddle Felt 3.1 Carbon Aero Pro with Double Offset
Handelbar: FSA Vision Alloy Crowbar
Handlebar: Carbon R Bent
Pedals: Shimano 105 SPD
Tyres: Schwalbe Ultremo (only been ridden 100 miles).
WEIGHT: 8.5 KG.

Comments

• Nay pics to be posted, would offer the price for bike and postage, but would only be able to pay after new year. Really would like it, has it been involved in any crashs at all, or anything that would make the frame fault.

thanks
  • THIS IS NOW SOLD.