Home Chat General Chat

congrats to mr & mrs dotriharder

it seems dotriharder has found tme between races training & work to bob down on one knee & ask his better half to slip into a matching lycra outfit and become his wife (oh i love wedding)

well done david, hope you both have a wonderful day & have a great life together.......perhaps even blessed with the sound of litttle triathletes before long

phil

Comments

• Good luck!! Now thats more impressive than doing an ironman - and more commitment![:D] All the best!
  • pacrfishpacrfish Posts: 266
    Wishing you both long life, good health and happiness - have a wonderful day.

• BonusBBonusB Posts: 279
    Apologies for the late reply (was away on hols) but congrats!

All the best you both!
  • loonytoonloonytoon Posts: 673
    congrats guys ...

All the best

• DOtriHarderDOtriHarder Posts: 307
    THanks to all who offered their congrats[:)]

The day was brilliant; too hot for training!

The best part is that as the wedding wasn't til 2:30 i was able to get a 5m run in before breakfast, and last night i ran to collect my bike from a friends house, rode to the pool for the swim session and rode home (3.5m/3m/1hr/5m).[:D]

Karen & I met at the running club so she understands my selfish love of adrenaline.

David
  • guv001guv001 Posts: 227
    David I'm sure that should read - Karen & I met at the running club so she USED TO understand my selfish love of adrenaline. THEN I GOT MARRIED.

I just bitter cause I've been married for 8 years.