Home Chat General Chat

London Tri

I am just about to enter the Londin Triathlon for next year, but there are two catagories. For the novices amoungst us,namely me. Can somebody tell me which catagory is which:

Mens Age Open Group

Mixed (Male & Female)

Thanking you

Comments

• loonytoonloonytoon Posts: 673
    Depends really...this year I was in the mens open cat - which then gets split into age groups...so i was with all the other 25-29year olds in a wave..

The mixed category is all ages and all sexes...

it might be worth checking the wave start times from this year as I know they can be late in the day ... mixed this year was about 11:40.. and they maybe similar next year so you don't end up racing at 4pm

• JasonBJasonB Posts: 303
    Ohh Pap. I entered the mixed.

Now I am papping myself, and it is a year away. I reason being 1)Actually entered it now 2)Its loadsa money.

Roll on next year, and when Blenheim opens I wil enter that little sucker too.

Thanks loonytoon
  • loonytoonloonytoon Posts: 673
    nah don't worry about the mixed...madnurse swapped to that so he did have to start mid afternoon... so I guess it will be possible to switch if you want...

p.s. I think your age group went out mid afternoon this year so being in the mixed is probably a good call

What are the distances again? 1500m - 48K - 10K. I can't remember. How novice am I lol
    Tis OK I just found out