Home Chat General Chat

Tour De France Chatter

2»

Comments

• RobRob Posts: 209
    Holy moly! What a ride from Landis! That was so gutsy. Like you say Cenzo, if things stay roughly as they are today the TT on Saturday is going to be something else! Still too close to call. In a perverse way the drug scandal has been the best thing to happen to the Tour for years.
  • CenzoCenzo Posts: 91
    I agree Rob, just goes to show that T-Mob didn't have a plan B. Remember last year when Kloden was up on Ullrich & they didn't let him cut loose?

That Landis ride was one of the gutsiest I think I have ever seen, all that on 1 good hip!

Just also goes to show that Discovery are struggling like crazy without a focal point too, I love Lance to bits, but am kinda glad he's retired, this is awesome viewing.

I hope Landis does it now, he deserves the lot :-)
  • BonusBBonusB Posts: 279
    Until I caught Cenzo's thread on this I hadn't realised how much was going on in the pack. (I hadn't read the thread either). Have to say I'm gutted I haven't seen any more of this.
  • CenzoCenzo Posts: 91
    Bonus,

You've missed out, it's been a great tour. fortuntatley, unlike the last 4 years it's not all over yet, if you can, catch the TT tomorrow (Live on Eurosport & ITV3) it should be a cracker!