Home Chat General Chat

new carbon forks?

i have a 2008 wilier mortirolo and wondering if its worth upgrading the carbon forks, what type to go for and are they easy to change over. ive got new wheels upgraded the chainset to veloce just wondering if it would make much difference upgreding the forks? Thanks

Comments

• wyno70wyno70 Posts: 189
    Much difference to what exactly?

If they already have decent carbon forks then I don't really see the point unless you dont like the handling. If that is the case, I'd try a change of set up/ tyres etc before changing the forks.

As I said, if they already have decent forks, I'm not sure what changing them will give you. Maybe better to spend the cash on a professional set up if you aren't happy with handling.
  • hussler.hussler. Posts: 390
    Throw money at the problem that solves everything.....as long as its Red Carbon your bound to go faster....

Unless your unhappy about the current handling I wouldnt bother.

Unless your loaded and can spend money like its going out of fashion, then buy some Oval A911 road or TT forks.......Thats what I have on the TT bike...

It prob doesnt make me any faster but they look good and most of the time thats all you need to go faster