Home Chat Race Chat

IM Switzerland 2008

13»

Comments

• JohnaJohna Posts: 27
    It says on the IMCH website wetsuits are only permitted if the water temperature is below 23.9° Centigrade at a depth of 50 cm below the surface on the day of the race.

Although it then goes on to say that the promoter reserves the right to permit the wearing of wetsuits at temperatures above 23.9° Centigrade "(= 75.02 Fahrenheit) in the interest of the athletes' health.

So I don't know where that leaves us?

• NickNick Posts: 66
    good news on the hamstring front. had massage today and feels much better, with careful stretching between now and next sunday should be just fine. hopefully the organisers will just say the temp is below 24deg and we can all wear wetsuits. 9days folks!!
    been watching coverage of IM germany today. was amazing, can't wait for our turn
  • pacmanpacman Posts: 109
    good luck guys force be with you and all!
  • garydee77garydee77 Posts: 63
    Good luck to all you madmen!!! I hope to join your ranks in a year or twos time ;) getting my first Olympic distance out of the way and will take it from there - caught the training bug big time and loving it!!!

But yeh IM is an ultimate goal that will be achieved! ;)

hope everyone achieved what they set out to do[:)].
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    nice pic , Nick! (you sure look different than the last one[;)]).

oh yes,that must be the medal that does it[image]http://forum.220magazine.com/micons/m6.gif[/image]