Home Sell Triathlon Gear

Easton EC90 Attack Tri Bar with Durace bar-end shifters

Bars have been used in two Ironmen races (UK & Austria) and i can vouch for comfort, stiffness & aero-efficiency. I've also done a 200mile ride on them., They are fantastic Triathlon or Time-trial bars. They are for sale, because i have moved to the Alps and, given the constant uphill, have switched to a climbing set-up.

This really is a fantastic chance to get your hands on one of the best-performing and most expensive Tri bars on the market at a very reasonable price. I've thrown in a new set of the (cool) yellow handlebar grips, so you can have that freshly-minted feeling for your first few rides.

Durace bar-end shifters top off this fantastic offer. To my mind, simply the best option.

So get bidding on a really impressive product and see your Triathlon or Time Trial times plummet and your comfort increase!!!

RRP from £489-549

Professional description

"A no-compromise solution for the elite triathlete."

The carbon monocoque wings are incredibly strong and very light.

Lycra-covered arm pads are grooved to keep forearms cool in the heat of competition.

Innovative cantilevered carbon pad support arms deliver optimum comfort and adjustability.

Designed for use with any front loading 26mm stem

Fully adjustable geometry designed to fit the widest range of riders

Cantilever elbow pads flex with the natural movements of the riders arms and provide shock absorption

Width adjustment is accessed externally (pad removal is not required)

Ergonomic finger contours formed into hand contact positions

Tactile grips at all hand contact points - feels good on the hands without gloves, maintains grip even when wet

Drilled for internal cable routing (brakes and gear shifts)

Add on computer mount available

Includes custom brake levers and adapters for Shimano shift levers

Bar only weight: 650g

Bar with brakes and gear shift adapters: 900g

To bid for this item on ebay, click here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260152296856&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=016

[color=#cc0000]**BUY THIS NOW**[/color]

If you want to ensure you get it, contact me asap with a buy-it-now price of around £250 (a bargain price for htis set-up). You can reach me through here or on [email=philmartin@skijournalism.com]philmartin@skijournalism.com[/email]. Alternatively give me a shout on +442078707443 or +33631401053

[image]local://282/201B88603CF04BE4A72373E7B9C1C4EB.jpg[/image]