Home Chat Race Chat

brand new race series midlands based

Hi guys and gals details on a brand new midlands based event organisation venture can be found at www.chaserace.co.uk races will include a 4 race mtb duathlon series, a 3 race road duathlon series, pool based sprint events and a weekend of multi sport racing which will include open water sprint, open water standard and open water aquathlon events. chase race website should be up and running by the end of the month. My name is Simon Smith if you have any questions please ask via this thread. Cheers

Comments

• the_moidthe_moid Posts: 23
    hi simon, afraid the web-site isnt up ...

Stu

• chase racechase race Posts: 17
    website up by the end of the month hopefully
  • the_moidthe_moid Posts: 23
    whoops, just noticed that in your first post [8|]
    dooh
    Hi Guys it's simon from chase race. have had one or two issues with website which means it will not be up until the 20th august.[:@]
  • n1ck bn1ck b Posts: 27
    Simon

Midland's based is a little vague. I'm in Northampton so could you narrow location down a bit or will it be on the chase web site?

Nick
  • Chase race is based in rugeley in staffordshire. The duathlon race series both mtb and road are all based on cannock chase. Cannock chase is situated between stafford and lichfield. Full details of the race series will be on the website which will be up and running on the 20th august. If you are a part of northampton tri you may know Paul"ladyboy"Dale he knows all about me and my new venture.