Home Chat General Chat

what is the part of god in your life??

what is the part of god in your life??

when you are doing think-small think and big think-when you are at work and you are doing your job-do you thinking that god will judge you one day for the think you are doing-or this is only think that you have at the edge of your mind?

does god is a factor at the way you are acting by your basic action of life?

or this has not any think for the way you are doing at your life????

i can tell that for me i have many times that i am thinking if i am doing the right action but not because i am afraid -just because i dont like to making other bad think-and this is the resean that i was turning down same offer for job.

Comments

• [:D] wots god got do do with it? and which god do you choose? there are so many... best leave god out of it and JUST RIDE YOUR BIKE MATE.... THERES PEOPLE TO BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!![:)][:)][:)]
  • MikeyBMikeyB Posts: 135
    None.
  • Why do religious nuts think it appropriate to stuff their delusions down everyone else's throats?
  • absolutely none.
  • TTX PROTTX PRO Posts: 225
    I am a highly competitive Time Trialist and Hill Diver and a very supastisius person.My bikes name is "Concorde" and i have a Lucky B.A Concorde Crew Lanyard that has been at mach2 and it brings me lots of good luck and speed.

.God does nothing for me.Luck does and if God made me go 125mph on my bike down some very steep hill and i come out of it alive then i might think otherwise
  • The part where annoying idiots force their beliefs in my face and other annoying idiots attempt to kill or maim those who neither have nor want anything to do with god, or any other cultist crap.

Keep God to the privacy of your own home pervert.
  • ardkeenardkeen Posts: 152
    If you are going to insist on posting rubbish, please learn to spell better first. Reading your post is like sifting through rotten rubbish at the bottom of a bin.
  • pigletpiglet Posts: 86
    None! I couldn't even understand what you were getting at- why don't you just swim, bike and run -maybe then you can learn to depend on yourself not some religious crutch