Home Chat General Chat

TRACK CYCLING

Following the article in 220 a couple of months ago I've had a few goes at Track cycling. However during the last session where we were doing some sprint work I started to feel like I was going to chunder, a similar feeling to car/travel sickness! Anyone else suffered this and got over it? I'm going to take a Stugeron next time and see how I get on but wondered what other remedies maybe out there (tried ginger nut biscuits but didn't work, please I couldn't hold the bike and dunk them in my tea at the same time!!!!)

Cheers all

Comments

• I know the feeling bb, I havent tried track cycling but had it at a spin class. Cant tell you eactly but I think its more down to something i ate before hand. could it be you had a cold or something developing?

If its a regular thing, what about trying a car sickness remedy?
  • I'd avoid travel sickness pills, they tend to give you a dry mouth and make you feel like sh...awful.
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    I've never done track cycling, although it's pretty popular here in Belgium among real cyclists. I read the article in 220 about track cycling, so I guess I'd have to give it a try. But sincemy cycling is my worst part, I'd better start normal cycling workouts, or not???
  • TTX PROTTX PRO Posts: 225
    track cycling is brill if your strong enough and dont mind going round in loops at 30mph.If anyone whants to do track cycling there is one thing.you have to find a velodrome and there arn't many.if im track cycling i use the one in newport