Tyres: TUFO clincher tubes Elite Road 23C

Saddle: Selle Italia SLR T1 Gel

Pedals: Time Impact

Bottle Cage: Carbon USE

Bars: Oval A700 system upgraded with straight carbon extensions

Stem Oval R700

Shifters: 10 speed Durace Bar-end shifters

Brake Levers: Profile Design aero levers

[color="#000000"]This is a size medium so its a 55cm frame.

Frame has no knocks or scratches, used in only a handful of short distance time-trials (not triathlons).

Can take more pictures if required, happy for buyer to come and have a look, based in Surrey if you want to view.

Call Paul on 07815940223

[/color]

[image]local://1543/4BAA647CE87A4B3D8B3157319E49960F.jpg[/image]

Comments

• Forgot to mention it includes USE titanium spin-stix skewers and the Cordless cadence and speed computer a Cateye CC-CD300DW.
  • would i be able to offer deposit and then pay back the rest of the money about a month later?
  • HI is this bike sold now?

Beccy
  • Loads of potential interest but no-one has actually turned up with the money to buy it ... yet!
  • I am interested too!! But really want to be sure of the size, as the geometry makes the frame sizing a bit weird. So...could you tell me a few things.....

What is the length of the top tube c to c?

What height are you?

A bit personal this but what is your inside leg measurement? [sm=rolleyes.gif]

And do you feel the bike fits you well?

Why are you selling?

I would probably want to replace the Ultegra for something better so I wonder if you are willing to negotiate on the price a little?

Cheers [;)]

Beccy
  • The bike is still for sale, I would like it to go to a local triathlete, but alas if no-one actually turns up to buy it I will have to E-bay it.
  • Hi Dr Paul! Oh, wow! Still for sale. Well I am interested, so please don't ebay it yet. I'm not really a local triathlete as I live in Orkney!

Where do you live?

Sorry about the detailed questions in previous post but as I am unlikely to be able to try before I buy I need to be sure the size is right. My Partner has a large P3 which has a top tube 62cm c to c, and is obviously too big for me. I have problems getting bikes to fit because I am 5'11", with long legs - 35" inside leg, so sounds like your top tube is right length and I can raise the seat as high as need be, but I might need to put an ergo stem on to get the head tube long enough as you obviously have it very aero.

Anyway lots of blether there.....let me know what you think? re sizing and posting to Orkney!!

beccy