Home Chat General Chat

Double Ironman

I'm looking to find longer than Ironman (double??) all the Google sites I can find don't tell me much, any direction on where to look?

Comments

• Cheers man of steel easy as that! Next question- I've done 3 Ironman comp and I'm in UK 2008 how do you step up to the double distance??
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Mark Kleanthous at www.ironmate.co.uk , very helpfull people out there. Just mail them, they knowa lot about multiple-ironmans.
    oh, and by the way, I believe there was an article about it in the last issue of 220?
  • Thanks, 2008 full, wasn't planning till 2009 anyway, great news its in the UK should save a small fortune in travel !!!
  • pacmanpacman Posts: 109
    Hi there

Just thought I'd resurrect this thread in time to wish all the guys and girls racing this weekend well. I'm also toying with the idea of stepping up for this next year. Does anyone know whether the UK event is an annual gig or is this a once off? Anyone else having a pop? Craig are you still on for 09 and what about you Benny??
    Sorry pacman,

not planned in 2009; 2010 is my goal (if all goes well[image]http://forum.220magazine.com/micons/m6.gif[/image])

To all comp(l)eting now: Have a great race!!!!!!