Home Chat General Chat

LETS NIP THIS IN THE BUD!!!!ADMIN TAKE NOTE

I am sick of lookin at dodgy adverts on this forum.it hacks and i am deffinent it hacks most people on this Forum.so we should all group together to sort this.SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE.Lets nip this in the bud once and for all.Its not right[:@] [:@] [:@] [:@].put your reply here and get noticed......

Comments

• Its definetly getting out of hand. Id be suprised if anyone actually buys this counterfeit stuff anyway. Admin should send them a bill for advertising space.
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Why does this sh** keep going on???

To the people of 220: get this sorted out please. A lot of people will stopcoming here if this continues, I know I will!! It's really not the kind of stuff you need on this forum.

Hope to see the stuff eliminated,

greetings from a, until last week, very enthusiastic visitor!!!!
  • This really does need to be sorted. Other fora that I use don't seem to have the same problem.

Is it just a problem for those that subscribe to all new postings?
  • TTX PROTTX PRO Posts: 225
    AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!.

THERE BACK
  • zoezoe Posts: 28
    The most annoying thing is they've now been there for days.

I take it the administrators don't check the site everyday?? obviously far too busy.

come on guys.....
  • I hoped if I pretended they weren't there, they'd just disappear.

Keep repeating: you're not real, you're not real you're not real...
    If anyone sees a spammer on here, report to the 'admin' by e-mail.

Itried it again today with 'shoesnew10' and, like last time with 06, they instantly removed him, they zapped the sucker of this forum. Yeehah[:D]

Havent seen a new 'shoesnew**'[:@] in days, did they give up?? Or maybe they are zapped away from planet triathlon by the Admin.[:D]
  • you get these spammers on most forums. Best just to ignore it and eventually the admins will take out the trash.
    Well, it couldn't last forever: a new one has arrived[:@], his name is Woshion or something like that.

Spammer was succesfully removed by the admin within 10 minutes after I mailed to them.

Great wrk,

thanx Admin[8D]
  • Another one guys. Sonia123 is selling her wares!
    yes motp,

its the third one already this week. I mailed the admin about it every time and the first two were removed with in 10minutes of my mail. I guess they'll remove Sonia#*§ first thing on Monday when the info reaches them. Just mail the admin if you see one an they'll take care of it ASAP.