Home Chat General Chat

Help

Hello,

I am new to this form and was wondering if I could get a little help. I am in the process of getting set up for 2008 and was wondering if anyone new where the cheapest place for shimano on the web is? I have looked but the wife doe not like me spending hours looking how I can spend more money on bike stuff!!

Comments

• jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Buy Cycling weekly and compare the adverts (by reading a magazine you wife can not complain about computer usage) or try Probikekit they do some decent deals and good delivery.
  • bathtubbathtub Posts: 280
    have a look at the "planet X" site, not checked their shimano prices against any body elses but I always look here first when pricing kit up.

http://www.planet-x-bikes.com/tt/
  • Excellent, picked up a copy of cycling weekly today and will be checking out the internet when the wife is next out!
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Get that bike todat, so she cant complain about you lookikng on the net.

Get Planet-x, great gear for less money[;)](probably wont make the wife happy,but hey, when she's mad at ya,take your bike and go for a ride to let it pass[:D]).
  • I came across this site the other day - they seem cheap on everything that they do, not just Shimano.

www.veloaddict.com

• Benny, ok for me to blow off steam, but her.....[;)]

Oldboy, I checked out www.veloaddict.com they do seem the cheapest. Plus emailed them, Planet X do good bikes, but the lowest price is the lowest price!

I'll let you know how this pans out!