Home Chat General Chat

what cr*p have you eaten today?

1 small bag of doritos (cool original) and a twirl

Why is everyone hammering the 'training' thread and not this one as well? Oh I forgot triathletes don't pollute their bodies...ha ha..!

Comments

• 2 chocolate topped flapjacks (for breakfast). That's almost 1000 kcal! (Yes, I am ashamed.)
  • I had a bacon sandwich after swimming and some nachos lunchtime!!
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    whow, I only noticed this thread now, I suppose i'll have to post on this one on daily bases[&:][:)].

Had a cake with chocolate topping last evening and a glass of wine while reading 220.

• Went for a Nando's and had healthy chicken burger on pitta and spicy rice. All very good until washed down with beers and the remains of my nephews cheese burger and chips.

Packet of minstrels at cinema before Nando's too. I feel dirty!

Ooh, plus advent chocolate.
  • Uh oh... twix....bag of revels and two nutrigrain biscuits....hmmm not as bad as I thought[:)] .
  • NickNick Posts: 66
    about half my body weight in quality streets, two sausage sandwitches, mmmmmm.......nice!
    This thread seems to be a favourite one. I hope the forum can hold all the posts that will come on here on christmas and new year, you know with all those things we'll stuff down that we're not supposed to eat[:'(].

That reminds me: I'll go get that cookie-box from the cupboard now[:)][:D]
    Had three beers yesterday evening, which is ridiculously little in a country that is known for its beer.

Had some headache this morning of it, now i remember why I dont drink a lot[&:][&o]
  • Box of maltesers 3 large vodkas... uh oh here we go!
  • LuckyLucky Posts: 137
    about to have christmas dinner, and anything else I can find to eat / drink.... training starts again in earnest, later...

Happy Christmas all.
    can't put it all in here, i'd be too ashamed, but i can tell ya this: those 2 pieces of chocolate pie were amazing to finish with[:D][:D][:)]
  • Asked for (and received) a turbo for christmas, and spent 20 minutes on it. To make up for this I ate twice as much christmas dinner as anyone else in family, destroyed a bottle of red and now moved on to rum and coke and celebrations, I'm too skinny and need some battle fat anyway.
  • Absolutely stuffed my face yesterday. puddings cakes beer....lordy lordy! kept saying its alright I'll burn it off later. Boxing day.....same again[:@]. Must get training tomorrow.
    No, get out and train right now!![>:]

(Dont thank me for that great piece of advice[;)][:D]).
  • Thats rich coming from you benny ha ha. Spent morning on treadmill and rower getting ready for work with a big slice of cake and some chocolates for later...groan.
  • Ate all the quality streeet, the extra value pack of Mince Pies (I swear there were far less than 18 in the box). Then the dodgy euro biccies from Lidl's. Basically I deliberately finished off the remaining xmas crap today to liberate myself from its grasp. Problem is i'm now dieing for more. Might go for a late run now, the route takes me past the petrol station.
  • feesfees Posts: 28
    2 fried eggs on toast, 2 peanut butter biscuits and a cup of tea and coffee. And this is before I have left the house. Being a Saturday and living in sunny warm South Africa we are meeting for our regular 3km open water dam swim at 3 this afternoon. We have a long bike tomorrow morning so will be avoiding the amber nectar tonight.
  • My bodies a temple![:D]

I only steal the kids sweeties to stop them getting tooth decay! I am really doing them a favour by eating them all for them. It is a great sacrifice. You know you can get tubes of pink smarties and the milky bar buttons are a real con they only half fill the tube. Anyway the sooner they are eaten the sooner we can all get on with life eating carrots for snacks! [:-]
  • And by the way Fees we dont want to know just how nice and sunny it is down there at the moment. Just rub it in! It is bloody freezing up here in the west coast of Scotland! I just eat all that sh*t to give me enough energy to keep my toes from freezing and falling off on the bike![:D]
  • feesfees Posts: 28
    Hey Middleofthepack, I know what you are going through. I spent a year in Edinburgh and found it so tough to run. I used to get earache. We really are spoilt down south.
    Had a donut after the morning swim.

Just writing it down to warm up for tonight, this thread will jammed. It'll dissolve in fat, alcohol and sugarry sins. But hey, dont feel bad about it, we all will run it off in the coming weeks. Lets forget about nutrional value tonight and eat and drink as you please.
  • pigletpiglet Posts: 86
    OK It's first Jan so New Year resolution time right? Nah- three waffles with banana, maple syrup and yoghurt for brekkie. It's been raining solidly (as in tropical storm) since Xmas day and the gym and pools are closed today (New Year) so I can't even do a workout to appease the guilt. So much for sunny Queensland for training. Now where was that left over Xmas cake- ooh and some mince pies.........[8D]
    We should really close this thread, please[:(][:(].

Otherwise i will be forced to bug you guys daily with my nutritional sins[8D], which now really exit the roof(dont know if this is good English?).