Home Chat Race Chat

Cannock Chase Duathlon - 3rd Feb

If anybody is stuck for a race over the next few weeks, maybe this is worth a look.

www.chaserace.co.uk/events.htm

I did the off-road event in December and found it very challenging.

The event was well organised and had the feel of a relaxed club session.

Comments

• the bellythe belly Posts: 125
    [:D]Why not try the www.1485tri club. duathlon the same day 5k run 21k cycle 5k run..... www.1485-triclub.com only a tenner no frills just a simple event to do.....[:D]
  • This race is well organised and offers everything you could want. The runs are over the cannock chase forest, as is the bike leg. I did the race this weekend and loved it. Birches vally makes for a fast part of the bike leg, I am not a good cylist and I touched a shade over 40mph, the climb to the top though is rather undulating! The next race (April) should be interesting .
  • [:)] check out the results from our 1485 tri club duathlon 3rd feb at www.1485-triclub.com it was the 1st event ive ever put on . i must admit i was very nervous about it on the day, but it all went well and ive had very good response afterwards, and been asked to do more. i would like to thank every one who entered the event and competed on such a very cold windy day.. thanks to all who helped as well... Steve Robinson.... 1485 tri club...(the belly)