Home Chat General Chat

tidworth sprint

Hi guys,

I'm thinking of entering the tidworth tri in july, does any know if its a decent race? I'll be travelling from Bristol so dont wanna be disapointed! Alternatively, can anyone suggest another sprint tri in mid to late july thats not too far from bristol (with in 80-100miles) thats worth looking at?

Happy training,

Lee

Comments

• First timerFirst timer Posts: 139
    Hi ya, dont know about any sprints then but there is a good olympic down here at Portland, visit www.bustinskin.com all details on there.We are also looking for team members on the day so if you canjoin us that would be great.

See you in dorchester for the Twitch.

Adrian[:D]
  • legalbeaglelegalbeagle Posts: 208
    If you fancy a longer trip, we have a sprint on on 22nd June here in Wales - check out the Cerist Tri web site and come and cycle up some lovely hills! We have lots of them here!
  • GGGG Posts: 82
    Hi Lee,

I have it on good authority that conceptsport put together good sprint events. They have a sprint distance in Winchester on 25th April. I run their Winchester 10k a few weeks ago and it was hilly(but a very nice route), I know this will be the run route in the tri. They also have the Sailsbury sprint on the 25 May, ill be there, dont know much about the course yet.

I realise these are a little earlier than you were looking for but you could always do them as a bit of fun.

G

• Thanks for the advice guy its much appreciated.

I've been told by lots of people that concept run good events so I'll be entering Tidworth.

• You could have a look at the Tuska Tri which is held in Porthcawl in late July. Details are on the Brithish Triathlon website.
  • First timer wrote:

Hi ya, dont know about any sprints then but there is a good olympic down here at Portland, visit www.bustinskin.com all details on there.We are also looking for team members on the day so if you canjoin us that would be great.

See you in dorchester for the Twitch.

Adrian[:D]

Hi Adrian,

Which leg are you looking to fill? We'll have to meet up b4 the race in Dorchester.

Lee

• First timerFirst timer Posts: 139
    Hi ya cant remember my estimated times for dorch so not sure which leg i will be in. but i will be there in plenty of time so will keep an eye out for ya.

I will be in a green ford focus and racing in black tri suit and white helmet hpe to spot ya.

Good luck training hope is going well,just got back from the pool now hard session feel exhausted now.[:o]
  • I'll keep an eye out for you