Home Chat General Chat
Options

Race belts? Confused

pete, it's not a silly question at all, them little dangly bits are next to useless, they are supposed to clip through the number, but with numbers being waterproof and fairly tough, they don't always go right through and the clip can sometimes come undone with the number coming unfastened, what i do is just safety pin my number to the toggles, then they're stuck there, good luck, fatmatt.

Comments

• Options
    peterparkypeterparky Posts: 59
    Hi Guys

Please don't all burst out laughing at once! Just bought a race belt for my first tri in June. Understand the theory behind it i.e turn it around for bike otherway for run and where gels go etc. But how do you fix your race number to it?! Toggles what's that all about! Any help greatly appreciated.

Ian
  • Options
    BonusBBonusB Posts: 279
    I punched holes through my race number and then threaded it. But seeing what Matt said I may well take to sticking it with safety pins as well. Just to be sure!
  • Options
    DOtriHarderDOtriHarder Posts: 307
    Bonus

So who takes a hole punch to a race? I didn't get my number until i arrived and signed on.

I had exactly the same questions but take a pile of safety pins to every race anyway. I ended up pinning top and bottom of the dangly bits to the number and ignoring the toggles.

David
  • Options
    BonusBBonusB Posts: 279
    What can I say excet dib dib dob dob? [:D]
  • Options
    guv001guv001 Posts: 227
    That stupid question you were talking about has been going round my head for the last couple of weeks, thought I'd been sold duff kit.