Home Chat General Chat

Tri Suit Advice

Can anyone help!

I want to get a tri suit or similar that has full legs and no arms or full leg tights that i can fit under a wet suit, won't retain water and will not cause me to over heat during summer triathlons.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• sorry Paulie - never seen any tri suits that had full legs. There are loads of swim suits like that (i.e. the new Speedo suit that keeps breaking world records) and I guess you could use one of them if you really wanted but I'm not sure that they'd be much fun on the run and bike stage (particularly without the chamois bit).

For what it's worth, a few of the main trisuit manufacturers are: Orca, Ironman, 2XU (which I'd recommend), Sugoi, Saucony, Aquaman and Quintana Roo. If you google their sites then they may have something suitable.

Michael

• TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    I second that motion, I dont think Ive ever seen a trisuit with full legs.

I have a 2XU endurance tri-suit in bright red! I love it! its great for the pool based sprints, its lightweight an is fine to wear under the wet-suit. It is quite thin, so it doesnt retain much water and drys out pretty quick in the bike. Not experienced any chaffing, so it all seems good to me. pretty good for £65!

• I have the 2XU Elite tri suit which I also think is awesome - a very fetching blue (though dark enough not to be transparent...). £76 from Triexercise, £90 from most other places though there may be some good offers around.
  • Thanks guys for your advice. It would seem you're right about full length suits! Can't find anywhere, although did find a multi sport tights from Zoot but not in the UK. Will try on a couple of tri suits and see how I get on. Thanks again.