Home Chat General Chat

sale tri suits!

dont know if anyone would be interested......but www.jejamescycles.co.uk,

have quite a selection of mens and womens tri suits, reduced in price!

ironman female extreme bodysuits o5-£36.99, rrp £72.99

orca elite men and womens suits 07- £49.99 , rrp £89.99

there are a selection of sizes in stock-not just the teeny weeny ones that only fit kids!!! [:)]

Comments

• pacmanpacman Posts: 109
    thanks dee but all the medium and large in the mens are gone sml and xlg only.

• TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    oh dammit, I thought sml meant small medium large!

thanks 4 the tip tho.

Its a good idea to put this kinda stuff on the forum, when there are deals on etc. Its really hard work to have to trawl through endless internet sights to try and find the best deals!
  • dee999dee999 Posts: 41
    have just found another tri suit provider-dont know if they are any good (but say ww.trisuitsdirect.co.uk on panels of suits),www.swimwearonline.co.uk, they have non branded tri suits (mens and womens- in sizes from small to xxl- £30 plus £3 pp), and trisuit vests-£14.99 and tri shorts £15.99, they look decent enough, but dont know what quality would be like![;)]
  • LindsLinds Posts: 124
    Well hopefully they are ok - as i have just ordered a suit of them !

Also check them out on ebay - as they their stuff seems to be cheaper there http://stores.ebay.co.uk/swimwearonline-triathlonkit
  • dee999dee999 Posts: 41
    hi linds!

tell me how you get on with them, when ure order arrives...........am a true scot-always on the look-out for a bargain!!![:D]
    Well truth be told the suit turned up last night - but the size was XXXS which could be a "bit" snug on me (a bit of a cock up on the ebay ordering front i think)

They've been really good though and I've posted it back to them and they are sticking a medium in the post today so will have a more detailed report on Monday
    Treefrog - You had best look away now, the web link may cause you to explode [;)]

In my defence I only signed up for the Aldi/Lidl newsletter when I heard that they occasionally do cheap trisuits and not because I'm a total Pikey.

Anyway they have a some dirt cheap cycling stuff coming in this week - and those cycling shorts look good for turbo training (when i'm baby sitting).

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week18thursday08.htm