Home Chat General Chat

id bracelets

i am looking for a supplier in the uk who sells id bracelets for runners/cyclists, the ones that you can get your name/address/next of kin etc on them. i did find road id .com, but is in us?

Comments

• sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    did a quick google and found this

ID Tag Link
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    I ordered from Road ID in the US, was helped fast and correct as should be. (Just posting this cause can't think of why not ordering with them[:)]).

cheers,

benny
  • I would agree with Benny , Road ID offer a great service I found them when I lived in Chicago and when I moved home a few years ago have ordered 3 or 4 times from them delivery was only about $5 to the UK and was very quick . The way the $ is at the moment they are even more of a bargain.

http://www.roadid.com/Common/default.aspx?referrer=2976

• TricksterTrickster Posts: 2
    I ordered from Road ID in the US, was helped fast and correct as should be. (Just posting this cause can't think of why not ordering with them[:)]).

cheers,

benny

I use Road ID too (as the did the age grouper featured on the back pages on the latest 220 mag) - with the relative strength of the £ against the $ makes it a good time to buy. I got both the wrist band and the dogtags. Impressed with the service from them - recommended.
  • SamutriSamutri Posts: 143
    Gotta agree with the RoadID comments - excellent value, fast service and a very easy to use website.

go on, u know u want to!!