Home Chat General Chat

Wetsuit help

husslerhussler Posts: 237
Hey everyone,

Im looking to get a new wetsuit for this year and was thinking of the 2xu Elite or even spending a little more and going the whole hog for the Velocity one.... Is the V:1 worth the extra dosh??

Also is there anywhere in the Cheshire/Stoke on Trent/Cannock area that i can try before i buy in a pool or water hole of somesorts?? I would go to Tri uk but its a bit far and they dont stock Orca or 2xu suits as far as im aware? Im thinking of using Royles for there buy back scheme idea as its not far away but do they have a testing facility?

Cheers

Comments

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    There is a sprint distance open water race at Barton uonder needwood near Burton on trent that has 2XU at, showing & allowing testing of their wetsuits..June 1st I believe. Cheserace website has details, www.chaserace.co.uk. Is that in the right geographical area?
  • husslerhussler Posts: 237
    Cheers buddy,

Yeh thats in the right area ish not far away!! One problem is at the mo im serving the Armed Forces in the Falklands until start of July.... DOH!

Do you know if this is a regular thing these guys organise or one off?

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    The June 1st thing is a race, so not (as far as I am aware) likely to be a regular thing..well on an annual basis only. I don't know of anything else in the area after that, but will keep my eyes open for you & drop a line on here if I see anything.
  • husslerhussler Posts: 237
    Yeh i re-read your initial reply after mis reading it first time and i now realise you meant a race haha DOH!

Cheers that would be great if you hear anything. Thanks