Home Chat General Chat

asthma help

hi i am doing my first triathlon in june and i suffer from asthma and was wondering is there anything i can wear to put my asthma pump in as i don't want to carry it in my hand when i am cycling and running. if you have any tips or ideas i would be very happy thank you

shany xxx

Comments

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Most tri suits have a rear pocket, if you are not racing in one there are all manner of mp3 player/key holders/mobile phone pouches that you can attach to yourself at strategic points..usually the upper arm, Nike do one, I saw one by Puma I think in TKMaxx, decathlon sports do one, so plenty to choose from. I can pick up the Puma one & mail it to you if you fancy...I can borrow an inhaler to see if it fits..PM me.
  • pigsy65pigsy65 Posts: 25
    At the hamburg world champs, Emma Snowsill carried her ventolin inhaler by just tucking it in the top of her tri suit. have a look at the ITU web site, under videos. you can see all the races going back 3 years(highlights).
  • ShanyShany Posts: 7
    Thank you for your help. to britspain how much is the puma one

shany

• BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Can't recall, will be in town tomorrow & can look..I think its about £3 or £4..shall I get it?