Home Chat General Chat

Felt B2 Pro

sfullersfuller Posts: 628
Hello all,

Im just enquiring to find out what people think of this bike... my father in law is thinking of getting one....?

Comments

• TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    I want one! I'm hoping i can get one on an end of season deal!
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    From what I have read and what I have seen, they seem like amazing bikes.
  • TTX PROTTX PRO Posts: 225
    top bike ide say.as good as a DA
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Is it really as good? Where is the difference in price then?? Is it groupset or something else TTX??

Is it like this in other brands too that there isn't really a big difference between types of bikes except for the price??

cheers
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    The difference in DA and B2 pro is pretty negligible I think the DA has just a few upgrades like zipp aero/base bars and better zipp wheels, I think there also may be a slight difference in frame composition, altho they are both 3k weave carbon, so the difference cant be that great!

• TTX PROTTX PRO Posts: 225
    Error whilst Doing a Replacement, The source data specified for this string or binary column or parameter is too long.
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    No, can't help it; I still want them both![8|]

If only I could get treefrog to sponsor me.[&o].....[;)]
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    father in law just purchased it from SBR in Windsor.... nice bike, everything is awesome. The DA has negligible difference, even the guys in the shop didnt see the point in DA from B2 PRO.

• BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    Beautiful bike. I saw one in the racks in my tri last Sunday. Also saw it out on the course as I shot past it on my trusty Halford's special. [:D] I mean really shot past it. Dunno what the guy was doing - must have been taking a nap.

Hardly surprising, though. The B2 is black, whereas my old bus is bright red.

Great analysis by the way, ttx pro. Very useful and interesting.