Home Chat General Chat

nairn triathlon 2008

[:)]am wondering where i can get entry forms for the 2008 nairn triathlon being held on 14th september- can u enter on-line?thanks[:D]

Comments

• hguy10hguy10 Posts: 2
    Hi, the nairn tri is going to be held on 21st sept this year and is only a sprint event.

We're getting confirmation from triscotland and the police etc for the final go ahead. Application forms will be out in the next couple weeks we hope. You'll be able to get them from nairn swimming pool, from born2run.co.uk or by e-mailing [email protected]

Hope to see you in September!

Hazel

• dee999dee999 Posts: 41
    hi hazel- thanks for reply! do you mean a sprint- as in 750m swim (instead of super sprint 400m swim?)[;)]

am slightly gutted the date has changed, as i am working nightshift that weekend, and dont know if i will manage now!--sooooo disappointed as wanted to do it (was working on the date given last year, and was chuffed when i saw that i was off on the 14th!)[&:]

no worries- you cant please everyone- will see if i can get the time off!!! [&o]
  • hguy10hguy10 Posts: 2
    It's a sprint, 750m pool swim, 18km cycle, 6km run.

We had to change the date as it clashed with the Huntly triathlon. I'll maybe see you in September then!