Home Chat Race Chat

IM France swim practice - Nice 19th-21th

Any weak swimmers particapting in IM and intending to go to the scheduled swim practice (Thursday-Saturday@ 7am-9am) before IM France pls drop me a mail to arrange to meet up if you dread the thought of the IM swim - when I mention slow I mean really slow ! - expected finish time 1hour 40mins plus.

Rgds

Tom.

motto - safety in numbers !!!

Comments

• pacmanpacman Posts: 109
    Hi b man, yeah Im definitely doing the swim practice - probably on the saturday though. I arrive over from Ireland on Thursday - I'm going to put the bike back together and take it for a spin up the first big climb of the bike on Friday. This is to check that the bike is fully right and I want to get a sense of the climb before sunday. Your welcome to join me?

Patrick
  • redrunnerredrunner Posts: 2
    Hi guys hoping to do this next year, What gears on the bike are use using.

good luck guys hope it all goes well.

PS let us Know how it goes.
  • Good luck guys, enjoy your day
  • ardkeenardkeen Posts: 152
    Good luck Pacman
  • pacmanpacman Posts: 109
    cheers Ard,

Had a good day overall, i'm looking back on my ambitions and laughing as the idea of doing the big climb before the race! Ended up i took the bike for a 5 k dawdle down the promenade! The first 20 k of the bike was flat and then it went steeply up and stayed going up for another 80 k then down hill flying all the way home. The best bike course I've ever done! Great race though recommned it to anyone -

• ardkeenardkeen Posts: 152
    Well done pacman. Are you finished tris for the year now after that? I'm doing Kenmare in Sep.