Home Chat General Chat

Wow! What a difference having my bike set up properly is!!

A couple of days ago I had my bike set up by my local tri shop (The Big Adventure) and wow, what a difference!!!

If anyone is thinking why bother - it is certainly the best small amount of cash (£20) I have spent on tri in a while, everything worked better on the short 20k I did later [:)][:)] and keeping an aero tuck was not sore on the back/neck [:D]

Why did I not do it sooner.....

Comments

• sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    What did they alter on your bike?
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    £20?
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    yes £20? Where is this magical place?
    Swindon? A business park in Swindon?
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    ooo, i dnt live far from there, may have 2 pay them a visit!
    Cycle there..worth £20.
  • combatdwarfcombatdwarf Posts: 258
    They usually charge £25 but it was busy and there was lots of tooing and froing etc - it is in the business park in Swindon (there is an ad in the back of this months 220....I highly recomend them

They got me on my bike on a trainer and looked at seat post height, reach, bar position, etc set everything up a treat - I went out for a spin and a few minor adjustments followed....only downside was I went home out for a short route and c*cked up at a junction came off and I think I might have to go back to get them to do it again....sore leg too[:(]
    See now, IF you had have paid £25, then you would not have fallen off. Thats how it works..
    Ahhh.....so thats what I was doing wrong!

[:D]
    If you now see the error of your ways..you will heal quicker too...now run along & shave.
  • sfullersfuller Posts: 628
    if you have any cuts just rub porridge into them.... works a treat.
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    You should have paid 50, would have made you even faster!!!

Just trying to help you here!!!
    Hey I have a hard enough time smuggling the maximuscle into the house ;-)))))

Cannondale Slice next...or a V:1 ;-)