Home Chat General Chat

STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM, WE DONT WANT YOUR PIKEY GEAR!!!!

MGMG Posts: 470
WE DONT WANT YOUR DODGY PIKEY CRAP SO STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM YOU FOOL!!!!!!!

Comments

• MGMG Posts: 470
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    amen, will the administrator please wake up and delete this clowns profile!

• mike_trimike_tri Posts: 60
    didn't we have this problem before, its so f**kin annoying [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]!
    I know, you can take the odd one or two but that idiot has put like 10, so it takes up the whole forum! what a pillock!

maybe if he wrote,

carbon! red! porridge! shaving gear! all at D-D-D-D- DISCOUNT PRICES!

he might get our attention!
    I know I'm being petty, but i'm bored, so ive just gone ahead and signed that guy up for every mailing list I could find, I once signed up for the ipoints mailing list, now I get 150ish emails a day, lets see how he likes it!
  • mike_trimike_tri Posts: 60
    lol nice one tommi, wish i'd thought of something like that[:D]
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    We've had this problem before a dozen times. Don't count on the admin to handle this stuff by themselves! Best way to get themofis to send the as*/=le's loginname to the admin so she can get it removed. When you do that Amy will zapp the sucker within ten minutes for sure!!!

In the meanwhile: sod off, you ^v#é*x&***[:@][:'(][image]http://forum.220magazine.com/micons/m7.gif[/image] spammers: Wake up: WE WON'T BUY!!!!!!!
  • notmilknotmilk Posts: 35
    Wake up: WE WON'T BUY!!!!!!!

But apparently we will LOOK as many seem to have done :)

I spoke to admin and they have deleted the idiots.
  • JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    That's a shame I was hoping to buy a nice pair of Noke trainers from them
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    good choice Jonhinio,although I can also recommend the Assics, suckony and No Balance trainers.

asucks!
  • learnerlearner Posts: 100
    has anyone noticed these prats have infested the for sale forum now?? good call getting them deleted now if you could send a virus to nuke their computer, what a wonderful world it would be....hay that's a good title for a song..