Home Chat General Chat

Wet Phone

Hi

This may seem a really dum question but after the very wet weather this weekend my phone was getting really wet (new k850:() i was wondering if there is anyway you protect your phone ? Do just put it in your jersey pocket or do you ahve any ideas

Andy

Comments

• MGMG Posts: 470
    Presuming your on your bike, you could get a saddle bag, or get a runners belt to wear round your waist under your jersey.
  • Free WillyFree Willy Posts: 63
    I use a small 'zip lock' freezer bag to keep phones, wallets etc dry from rain and sweat (we often have too much heat!).

FW
  • LindsLinds Posts: 124
    Free Willy wrote:

I use a small 'zip lock' freezer bag to keep phones, wallets etc dry from rain and sweat (we often have too much heat!).

FW

Zip lock bags in the saddle bag work for me too
  • rj1265rj1265 Posts: 70
    Zip Lock bags rule --- I trashed a phone in Jersey Back pocket recently when I forgot to put it in afore mentioned bag ..... sweat and mobiles don't mix ....
  • gaterz1981gaterz1981 Posts: 233
    I use one of the smallest "lock and lock" containers (slightly bigger then a fag packet). It is big enough for average mobile, "a" door key and a £5 note. Stays dry what ever and is very secure when in a rear pocket. Also has no sharp edges.

• paulfitzpaulfitz Posts: 67
    You could always upgrade to a C702 from Sony Ericsson. Its splash proof and has added advantage of GPS/Google Maps and a Sports tracker (same as the one Nokia are spending a fortune on) so you measure pace, distance, calories etc over time graphically. Good when you go running, unless u have a Garmin
  • Some time ago, I faced a similar problem with scammers incessantly calling my landline. I embarked on a quest to find a solution that would effectively block all these unwanted calls. Although it took me quite some time, I eventually discovered the best home phone for seniors that I had been desperately seeking. Thanks to this device, I managed to resolve the problem once and for all. I sincerely hope my answer aids you!