Home Chat General Chat

Black n Blue

Hi everybody (i'm new to this)!

have been reading posts-lots interesting info[:)]

not sure if my 'problem' has been covered..? so let me tell you all bout it-basically my legs are covered in bruises and i'm sure i did not hit,bang or woloop them of anything...i've been doing alot of running and quite a bit of sea swimming (in cold water)...has anyone come across this problem before??

Comments

• legalbeaglelegalbeagle Posts: 208
    Hi there Bunny

Were you wearing a wetsuit for the swim? If so did you perhaps bruise yourself getting it off when you were cold? You know, rolling it down your legs etc?

• mmm went in with suit most days it mite explain some of the bruising but i didin't have any race so didin't take the suit off in a hurry...does anyone know if you bruise easier when cold thanks to the great irish summer we're having the water is still freezing!!
  • BopomofoBopomofo Posts: 980
    What state are the veins in your legs in? If you have any incompetent (varicose) veins then stretching them about when pulling a suit on and off can cause bruising. This would probably affect your lower legs most.
  • no problems with veins and the bruising is mostly above the knee..doesn't look to bad today!
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    Any medication likely to make a difference? I am sure you would have mentioned this but you never know..