Home Chat General Chat

Training Diary

guv001guv001 Posts: 227
What I'm after is the template for a decent training diary, does anyone either have a copy of a good one or know where one is on the net. Cheers Neil.

Comments

• jazdogjazdog Posts: 223
    Not seen anything around guv.. I just use the forum to keep a track of volume... I have my PB's in my head. Don't do much HRM training now anyway.

jaz
  • loonytoonloonytoon Posts: 673
    Sorry I am just using increasingly complicated spreadsheets...
  • BonusBBonusB Posts: 279
    I have a very basic sheet if your interested, just pm and let me know
  • guv001guv001 Posts: 227
    Thanks guys I'm thinking of getting my wife to do a spreadsheet for me but I don't want a really complicated one.
    Thanks for that BonusB it is actually quite similar to the one I was using but mine ran for a month. You added things like pace and avg which was a good idea.
  • JasonBJasonB Posts: 303
    I have one but it is more for runs - I think. I haven't managed to utilise it properly.

I have renamed the zip file, so you will need to remove the .jpg, and reinsert with .zip

ie logrun.jpg - logrun.zip

Hope it helps

Bugger looks like attaching files does not work. If you want the file I could email it to you
    Cheers mate I'll PM my email to you now.
    Should be there now. hopefully it is something like what you are after
    Jason that is brilliant just what I was after haven't played with it yet just looked but with it being excel I take it that it updates itself after your entries have been put in.
    Yeah you just add basic details, put the date, your distance, and the time, it then works it all out.

You can have it showing which are your favorite trainers for example lol, and change terrains.

It can be adapted for bike also, by changing the setup page. for exampe 1=run 2=bike. I only use it for running though.

Glad you like it

Ref my last PM didn't need it. It was just me being thick you need to change a couple of things on the setup sheet.