Home Chat General Chat

Young Blonde at Heron

Was anyone who was at Heron this morning see the young girl on the Turbo trainer, on an orange Trek. She seemed to be doing some very proper SBR training, led by her dad I presume. Couldnt have been more than 14 - 15

Just wondering, was I watching a future 2012 hopeful?

Comments

• what the..?
  • There are a couple of very talented teenagers, whom have emerged on the scene recently. Only time will tell as to whether or not they will make 2012. They have the potential to succeed.
  • paulfitzpaulfitz Posts: 67
    obviously no one did see her. Not sure what your comment was about Junkers, and I never saw the pre-edited version.

Could have been next Holly Avil for all I knew, was just curious

• notmilknotmilk Posts: 35
    Not sure what your comment was about Junkers
    It was probably along the lines of

"you old lech you"
    I can lech with the best of them, but p!$$es me off that people look at it like that. Same thing on Tritalk.

If I had written 'Young woman' instead, or just 'girl', no one would have said owt.

says more about everyone else than me. I just wanted to know if she was anybody that someone knew!!!

[:@]
    And............relax [:)]
  • TommiTriTommiTri Posts: 879
    I think it was the 'Young blond' in the title that did it!

I was half expecting a post about some hot lady who had put you off your stroke!
  • Chris JChris J Posts: 71
    Or put you onto it[:D]
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    paulfitz wrote:

I can lech with the best of them, but p!$$es me off that people look at it like that. Same thing on Tritalk.

says more about everyone else than me.

Just noticing : so everyone on tritalk and 220 forum are a tad pervy, except you of course. Have to think about this one ...... [8|]