Home Chat Race Chat

Forthcoming Events - Who's doing what?

nivaghnivagh Posts: 595

So many threads recently have been about London, understandably.

So, with that out of the way (!), what have people got planned to ease themselves into the Autumn?

I'll be doing:

The Esendex Last Minute Sprint Triathlon in Southwell, 21/09

The Brigg Sprint Triathlon, 05/10

Both of which are pool swims, so should be easier having lines to follow rather than swimming in murk! [:)]

Comments

• JonhinioJonhinio Posts: 289
    So far...

F3 Sprint at Dorney 27th August

Orca Classic Olympic 14th September

Windsor Half Marathon 21st September

New Forest Duathlon 26th October
  • I've got Bala on the 14th Sept - my first oly .. getting a bit worried now
  • Geoff_BGeoff_B Posts: 12
    Orca Classic Sprint 14th September is the only event I have entered since London although might turn up for the 27th Aug race at Dorney as well.
  • Flying over in a week or so to hopefully be clear of jetlag and ready for IMUK on 7th September, then heading home again to start the new season with club aquathlons and build up to IMWA in December, Busseleton Jetty swim in February and just to confirm that I have completely lost my mind I have already entered IMNZ for March!

FW
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    Got my A-race tomorrow, the oly distance tri in Izegem, Belgium. It's the race my club organises, so lots of friends, family and people I know.[image]http://forum.220magazine.com/micons/m6.gif[/image] Have to be at my best you see [:)]

Expect you all there to support me!!?

Well,maybe a bit too far,so I'll doit myself: Go Benny Go!!![8D] [;)][:D][:D][:D]
  • Orca Classic Sprint 14th September is the only event I have entered since London although might turn up for the 27th Aug race at Dorney as well.

Am planning to do the Orca Classic Sprint on the 14th of September and am considering the F3 aswell...still haven't lost my tri cherry as they turned Worthing Tri into a Duathlon because of hazardous seas...not impressed!