Home Chat General Chat

Triathlon Shops

MeadoMeado Posts: 17
Does anybody know of any good Triathlon shops or stockists of triathlon equipment in London ?

Meado

Comments

• madnursemadnurse Posts: 782
    hi meado - i can recommend a good stockist of fins [:D]

madnurse (phil)
  • jojojojo Posts: 76
    I went to a good place in Holborn - Cycle Surgery - they had great running and cycling stuff but to be honest didnt look at the wetsuits - you can prob give them a call though to see what they've got!

Wasn't majorly impressed with their women's tri suits though - anyone know any good stockists - I at least want to look good!!!!

Jojo

• BonusBBonusB Posts: 279
    Not to sure about London, though Windsor isn't to far away where you can try Swim Bike Run, not sure about their selection of womens tri suits though.
  • guv001guv001 Posts: 227
    www.startfitness.co.uk have a selection of tri stuff at cheap prices they are not specially tri but do cover a lot of sport and have men and womens sections. Cheap P+P and quick delivery.
  • Sigma Sport - Hampton Wick/Kingston

great service on swim and bike and all clothing. Sweatshop for running
  • RewRew Posts: 62
    Triandrun in Hainult.

Been going there since I started this Tri lark five years ago. Always good advice given and good stock levels.

rew
  • sba_dcgssba_dcgs Posts: 6
    Runners Need is the running shop on the floor above Cycle Surgery in Holborn, it has a few treadmills with cameras to analyse your running style and really friendly staff - definitely reccommended. I didn't really look around Cycle Surgery but it certainly looked like it had a huge range of kit.

I got my wetsuit from Ocean Leisure in Embankment, they've got a separate triathlon section and are also very helpful.

Hope it helps!