Home Chat Race Chat

Want to swim next to a 2008 Olympic superstar??

TOTAL SWIMMING PRESENTS ITS TRI-SWIM EVENT 2008

Where: Manchester Aquatic Centre (am) and Salford Quays Watersports Centre (pm)

When: Saturday 6th September 2008 9am-5pm

The day consists of:

* Morning session at MAC with Olympic Open-Water superstar CASSIE PATTEN who will hopefully be bringing her Beijing 2008 medal along with her.....

* Dry land warm up and pool session delivered by World masters coach and ex Olympian ADRIAN TURNER

* Individual underwater video analysis with take home DVD

* Seminar sessions at conference facility at Salford Quays complete with a Q & A session with Olympic athlete and coach

* Open water session at Salford Quays with mini race opportunity

* FREE 6-week training programme delivered by Adrian Turner for each participant

You can reserve your place by visiting [color=#006699]www.totalswimming.co.uk[/color] or by calling the Total Swimming office on 0844 800 4323

Discounts are available for group bookings - please call for more information.

This training event is the best on offer in the country and places are very limited - so please book early to avoid disappointment!

[image]local://2077/1986FE0ADAF145BC95079B4803803C67.jpg[/image]

Comments

• Well......what a gutsy and fantastic display of hardcore courage from Keri-Anne and Cassie this morning in the 10k - i knew they were capable of doing good things, but to come away with silver and bronze is just fantastic.

Swimming alongside 'Olympic Medalist' Cassie Patten is now even more special. Spaces on the Tri-Swim are steadily selling out anyone who was thinking about it but hanging back - don't! After this mornings performance there has been tonnes of interest.

After speaking to my line manager - i am able to offer forum users a 15% discount. Simply call up and quote 'TriTalk' to book your place at the special price of £169.

Anyone with questions/queries then feel free to private message me, visit the website (www.totalswimming.co.uk) or give the office a call on 0844 800 4323.

For anyone doing the Macclesfield Triathlon on Sunday - I will see you there!!

Thanks guys