Home Chat General Chat

GB OW Medals - How well did they do!

Call 0844 bla bla bla and quote 'TriTalk'??? Are you sure you didn't mean to post this to the, umm, TriTalk forum? This is 220.

Comments

• Well......what a gutsy and fantastic display of hardcore courage from Keri-Anne and Cassie this morning in the 10k - i knew they were capable of doing good things, but to come away with silver and bronze is just fantastic.

Swimming alongside 'Olympic Medalist' Cassie Patten is now even more special. Spaces on the Tri-Swim are steadily selling out anyone who was thinking about it but hanging back - don't! After this mornings performance there has been tonnes of interest.

After speaking to my line manager - i am able to offer forum users a 15% discount. Simply call up and quote 'TriTalk' to book your place at the special price of £169.

Anyone with questions/queries then feel free to private message me, visit the website (www.totalswimming.co.uk) or give the office a call on 0844 800 4323.

For anyone doing the Macclesfield Triathlon on Sunday - I will see you there!!

Thanks guys
  • Hopefully the girls asked the Russian "winner" if she has ever won a race from the front. What a spineless way to compete - hanging back for 9.9k and then going for it. Reminds me of Cadell Evans in the Tour. Fortunately he did not win.
  • BEEFBEEF Posts: 43
    Awesome performances by both girls but so sad to see the Russian Gold Medallist blatently pulling the British girls legs. If a distance runner did that on the track they would be disqualified.

GREAT VIEWING THOUGH!!!
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    Should tactics have played more of a part and one swimmer sacrificed the win to allow the other to draft rather than swim alongside.The cyclists worked as a team and various team members were willing to put aside their medal aspirations for the greater good.Still 10k in under 2hrs is slightly awesome.
  • BritspinBritspin Posts: 1,655
    When interviewed they said they had no tactics planned..perhaps they should have, but what an achievement & they seem like great people too.