Home Chat General Chat

What to do with stuff???????

Hey all

now im finally gonna get to compete for the 1st time after more injuries than is fair i thought i had all Qs answered what to take? where to go? how? what? when? and why? BUT!!!!!! what do i do with me stuff?

i am staying about a mile away from the race and was planning to walk bike there with a nice big bag with stuff in, energy drink, track pump etc and then put tracksuit in when the time comes (im sure you can guess the question ) so after ive sorted transition out and everythings ready will there be somewhere for me to keep my bag or do i leave it in transition . if it has to stay there then ill take a compression one i can squash right down. Any comments greatly received .

cheers mat

just when i thought it was safe to get in the water more effing questions.....

Comments

• notmilknotmilk Posts: 35
    Yes I had this problem too - always (well twice) took too much stuff. Luckily I have a car so could leave it there - not sure what I would have done without my car...

Also - I have a fairly BIG transition box, so can use that for dumping gear in...
  • ZacniciZacnici Posts: 1,385
    Yep, stash it in Transition. A rucsack lined with a large plastic bag is quite handy then just set out what you need for the event. Depending on where it takes place there may be lockers available, have you asked the organisers?
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    In Belgium, it's forbidden to leave bags or anything around in transition. The only thing allowed is a transition box, that has prescribed max measurements. New rule since thisyear tomake transition zone safer, neater and uniform. Space limitations are part of the reason why.
  • jonEjonE Posts: 1,113
    benny wrote:

In Belgium, it's forbidden to leave bags or anything around in transition. The only thing allowed is a transition box, that has prescribed max measurements. New rule since thisyear tomake transition zone safer, neater and uniform. Space limitations are part of the reason why.

So is a blue box safer than a red box?????
  • bennybenny Posts: 1,314
    jon.E wrote:
    ORIGINAL: benny

So is a blue box safer than a red box?????

Thats why I put 'uniform' in my post, cause thats the only reason I can think of.

Besides, I don't make the rules!!(and thats for everybody's safety ).